We are very happy to announce that Library users can now safely and easily request and return materials through our new Contactless Pick-Up service while our buildings are closed! For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at Lebanon Library (603) 448-2459 or Kilton Library (603) 298-8544.
Pick up your items or chat with our staff by phone/email during these times:
Monday - Friday: 10:00pm - 5:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Contactless Pick-Up & Drop-Off Instructions
Follow the steps below to enjoy our new contactless pick-up and drop-off service.
- Step 1 - PLACE A HOLD - Explore our online catalog and place items on hold online or by calling any Library location.
- Step 2 - RECEIVE NOTIFICATION - When your items are ready you will be contacted by the Library with instructions. Once you've been informed that your materials are ready you will have one week to pick up your items. Please note some items may take longer than normal to be ready for pick-up.
- Step 3- PICK-UP - We are open for Contactless Pick-Up
- Monday - Thursday: 1:00pm - 5:30pm, and Saturday: 10:00am - 12:45pm.
- The buildings are not open to the public yet, but staff will be available to answer phones and emails during those times.
- Step 4 - RETURN - Return the materials to the Library by placing them in the book drops located outside.
- Step 5 - REPEAT - Do it all over again. Place more items on hold and come see us again. We've missed you.