We are opening the Kilton Green Space Monday-Friday afternoons from 1-5 PM, for an Outdoor Library. Come and use our laptops, print documents, browse some books, and enjoy the space! Librarians will be available for your questions and are happy to help.
How to Access The Library:
All are welcome to come to the Outdoor Library and use the computers and space available. You do not have to be a Lebanon Library Patron to use this service. So, come on over and check it out!
What is Available:
- Free Printing up to 10 pages!
- Chromebooks to check out and use in the Kilton Green Space
- Mice for easy navigation
- Picnic tables to work at and more wonderful outside space to enjoy
- Selection of new books and self-checkout station
We are so excited to be offering this service and we hope to see you there! !
Outdoor Library Rules:
To keep everyone safe and healthy we have laid out some rules of conduct. By using the Outdoor Tech Lab you agree to practice the following guidelines:
- I will wear a mask for the entire duration of using the computer, even when I am by myself with no one else around.
- I understand that if I do not wear a mask during Outdoor Tech Lab, then I will be required to immediately return computer equipment and leave the Kilton Library property.
- I will stay on the Kilton Library back lawn while using the computer equipment.
- I will not leave library grounds with anything that does not belong to me.
- I will use hand sanitizer before touching anything belonging to Lebanon Public Libraries.
- I will keep a distance of at least 6 feet away from others, including staff that is helping me.
- I understand that the tables are for one patron or family unit only.