Lebanon Public Libraries has e-books, e-audiobooks, and streaming videos that you can read, listen to, and watch online from the comfort of your home. You will need a library card in order to access these resources. Click here to view our e-resources.
If you already have a Lebanon Public Libraries library card:
You are good to go! Just pull out your library card and get ready to enter your barcode in the steps below.
If you lost your card, or cannot remember your password, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 603-448-2459 or 603-298-8544.
E-BOOKS, E-AUDIOBOOKS, & MAGAZINES
If you have a computer, tablet, or a smartphone, then you can access our e-book, e-audiobook, and online magazines collection on your device.
- Download the Libby app on your device, or visit https://libbyapp.com/ in your computer browser.
- Apple users can download Libby through the App Store.
- Android users can download Libby through Google Play.
- Sign in by using your library card.
- Your username is your library barcode number.
- Select the library “Lebanon: Lebanon Public Libraries” or “NH State Library: Lebanon Public Libraries.”
You can now look through and find e-books and e-audiobooks to read or listen to through your device.
ONLINE VIDEO COLLECTION
- Go to https://leblibrary.kanopy.com/
- Click “Add Your Library Card”
- Enter the barcode number on your library card.
You can now look through our online video collection. Click on a movie to begin watching!
ONLINE RESEARCH DATABASES
We have free research databases covering a variety of subjects for students, researchers, and anyone who just wants to learn something.
- On our top menu, click "Research and Learn."
- Click "EBSCO - Research Database" or "Explora - Student and Classroom Research."
- In the Patron ID field, enter your library barcode.
- Click "Sign In."
If you have any trouble with these steps, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or call us at 603-448-2459 or 603-298-8544. Please let us know the steps you took, and what specific issues you're having. Thank you!