Join Lebanon Libraries, Vital Communities, and the City of Lebanon for a free public event that will help you to learn about and practice riding on the Advance Transit (AT) bus. You will gain a basic level of understanding about the transit service to increase your ability to comfortably ride
the bus on your own in the future, and to enjoy the comfort as well as camaraderie of sharing this experience with other new transit riders. The activity includes:
- verbal presentation
- handouts with the bus schedule
- $5 Market Token!
- phone app training
- orientation to the bus bike rack
- suggestions of destinations available via the AT bus
- a bus guide or “chaperone” to accompany you for round trip from Kilton Library to the Colburn Park Farmer’s Market and back, and
- an introduction to the Farmers' Market with the Market Manager
Sign up here to register.