The Lebanon Historic Resources Survey
On this website you will find photographs and descriptions of some of the historic homes in Lebanon, New Hampshire. You can search for a specific house, or browse by street. Please feel free to add comments or questions to each house record. This adds value to the project!
Our historical collection is located at the Lebanon Library. It includes Lebanon High School Yearbooks, city directories, local histories, town and school reports, several family genealogies, histories of surrounding communities, and N.H regimental histories from the Civil War. An index of what is available in our history room can be found in our vertical file.
A slideshow of U.S. Military Veterans with ties to the Lebanon community.
Our Microfilm collection is located at the Kilton Library. Our staff would be happy to show you how to use the microfilm scanner.
Please fill out this form if you would like to place a specific request for an obituary, wedding, or other news article. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our microfilm collection contains the following publications:
- The Lebanonian (December 1897 - November 1899)
- Granite State Whig (November 1844 - July 1859)
- Granite State Free Press (July 1859 - October 1967)
- Granite State Gazette (November 1967 - December 1978)
- Hanover Gazette (January 1979 - December 1979)
- The Gazette (January 1980 -January 1981)
- The Valley News (June 9, 1952 - present)
- New Hampshire Times (Concord, N.H.) (December 1979 - June 1983)
- Index for Granite State Free Press - volume includes index for the Granite State Whig (starting 1848) and the Granite State Free Press (until 1880)
- Life (January 1960 - December 1963)
- Newsweek (February 1933 - December 1988)
- Time (January 1987 - December 1988)