We are very happy to announce that Library users can safely and easily request and return materials through our new Contactless Pick-Up service! Holds are available for pickup 24/7 at our Contactless Pickup locations.
Contactless Pick-Up & Drop-Off Instructions
Step 1: PLACE A HOLD
- Explore our online catalog and place items on hold online or by calling any Library location.
Step 2: RECEIVE NOTIFICATION
- When your items are ready you will be contacted by the Library with instructions. Once you've been informed that your materials are ready you will have one week to pick up your items. Please note some items may take longer than normal to be ready for pick-up.
Step 3: PICK-UP
- Lebanon Library: Look for the gray outdoor cabinet at the front of the library.
- Kilton Library: Look for the wooden outdoor cabinet at the back entrance of the library.
Step 4: RETURN
- Return the materials to the Library by placing them in the book drops located outside or inside Kilton Library.
Step 5: REPEAT
- Do it all over again!
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at Lebanon Library (603) 448-2459 or Kilton Library (603) 298-8544.