We are very happy to announce that Library users can safely and easily request and return materials through our new Contactless Pick-Up service! Holds for Lebanon Library are available for pickup 24/7, and holds for Kilton Library are available during the following times:
Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Contactless Pick-Up & Drop-Off Instructions
Follow the steps below to enjoy our new contactless pick-up and drop-off service.
- Step 1: PLACE A HOLD - Explore our online catalog and place items on hold online or by calling any Library location.
- Step 2: RECEIVE NOTIFICATION - When your items are ready you will be contacted by the Library with instructions. Once you've been informed that your materials are ready you will have one week to pick up your items. Please note some items may take longer than normal to be ready for pick-up.
- Step 3: PICK-UP
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 12:30pm
- Step 4: RETURN - Return the materials to the Library by placing them in the book drops located outside or inside Kilton Library.
- Step 5: REPEAT - Do it all over again. Place more items on hold and come see us again. We've missed you.
With construction at the Lebanon Library getting more involved, we thought that it was time to switch up the locations of our Contactless Pickup Service to make your experience easier and more enjoyable.
- The Lebanon pickup has moved around to the front by the stairs and is now located in a small shed by the book drop. You can pick up 24/7 at this location!
- The Kilton pickup has shifted to the back door. You can pop into our vestibule by the parking lot and pick up your items during our open hours.
For more information, email us at email@example.com, call us at Lebanon Library (603) 448-2459 or Kilton Library (603) 298-8544.